Who We Are
Founded in 1984 by Tim Connolly, Corporate Strategies Merchant Bankers has become a leader in the private lending and investment community. We achieved this by successfully financing small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and non-profits turned down by conventional banks. The secret to our team’s success in closing $3 billion+ in transactions? We are truly relentless in the pursuit of successful financial outcomes for our clients!
What We Do
Corporate Strategies is an asset-based private funding and investment firm. We provide non-bank funding of $1,000,000 to $15,000,000 for small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) whose loan applications are rejected by conventional banks.
Private funding non-bank alternative financing available:
- Employee Retention Credit (ERC) payroll tax refunds: business funding without the debt
- Asset-based loans from private lenders: family offices, hedge funds, non-bank lenders
- Sales leasebacks or refinancing of business-owned real estate and equipment
Investments we seek range from $2,500,000 to $15,000,000 and include:
- Land acquisitions suitable for commercial and residential real estate development
- Acquisition of commercial real estate notes and business assets from banks, non-bank commercial lenders, family offices, investors, and private investment funds
- Revenue-generating operating companies in select industries (excluding startups)
Employee Retention Credit Payroll Tax Refund Program
The Employee Retention Credit (ERC) payroll tax refund is a time-sensitive non-debt funding opportunity for businesses, churches, and non-profits. Our average client refund is $353,000. Our experienced accountants provide ERC qualification services to assure you the maximum legal tax refund. If you do not qualify for an ERC payroll tax refund, you pay us nothing. The ERC Payroll Tax Refund Program funding deadlines begin April 15, 2024. Qualify NOW!
“Corporate Strategies and its accounting professionals did an excellent job of evaluating and qualifying St. Paul’s United Methodist Church for our Employee Retention Tax Credit Refund.”
Veronica Pearce, CFO –
St. Paul’s United Methodist Church Houston
“Corporate Strategies and their ERC accounting expert did an excellent job qualifying us for an Employee Retention Credit Tax Refund. They were prompt and thorough —I highly recommend them.”
Jerrold Imel, Owner –
Top O Texas Oilfield Services LTD
“Tim – we wanted you to know how happy we were with the work done by Corporate Strategies assisting us with completing our ERC Tax Refund.”
Todd Faust, President –
Platinum Pipeline Services, LLC
"*" indicates required fields